Re: Partition of properties

  • Dr.GeorgeK John
    Message 1 of 3368 , Aug 9, 2005
      Dear Moderator,

      i am not sure whether many will relish my thought. however; i like to say it loudly with a deep faith in Jesus the true God. divide the church, separate a portion of laity and do partition of properties will never solve the church dispute. those who destroyed the 1958 peace treaty will sabotage it also with their master mind. old generation can recollect the steps that were taken by the victorious bava kakshi after the high court judgement. special liturgy was composed to ordain the catholicos/bishops of metran kakshi. at that period St.Athanesius (valia thirumeni) passed away. the case was taken to supreme court and the wind changed its direction. the bold decision taken by HH Moran yacub III made the peace possible. HH later arrived at Kerala to ordain Catholicos of the east and set right every confusion. the above actions were all spiritual.

      the human actions were:

      1. side track the whole mass of bava kakshi and rule them with the one sided 1934 constitution and claim the owner ship of all properties in the church
      2. neglect HG Mor Cleemis Metropolitan of blessed memory who was the malankara metropolitan.
      3. no post of priest or laity trusty was offered to the patriarchese people
      4. no priest from patriarchese side was selected as a bishop. Late HG Greegorios Poulose of blessed memory was stopped from ordination.

      however, the people of patriarchese side believed in the God's creation of peace and joined with the other side without reacting.

      if an out side person closely analyse the above actions it would be totally declared as unchristian. therefore, what is necessary for today is the total supplication to God, realise the above satanic deeds and ask for pardon from Jesus.

      establish the church administration with the following organogram. Patriarch of Antioc as the supreme head (the decedent of Apostle Peter) catholicos of the east as the head of malankara church (the decedent of Apostle Thomas). let the leaders be ready to serve the people instead of ruling them. the bishops and priests shall be mostly from the regions. rest of things can be arranged according to the situation with out deviating from the orthodox faith.

      instead of the above if we divide the mother church into pieces it will be running away from the problem and it is an escapism. our holy fathers never avoided problems they accepted and placed it in front of their master with fast and prayer. during the course of time they suffered a lot even some of them lost their life.

      let us keep our burden to Jesus and He will make it easy for us.

      with prayers

      Dr.Georgekunju John.P
      ID 0204
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com