Re: [SOCM-FORUM] A powerful group planning more problems in the Malankara Church ?

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2002
      Dear All,
      The satan in-Devalokam catholica cab be removed only by our prayers and fasting.
      But God has always raised some one to proect/guide us in all centuries ,when such
      tribulations come.Niyutha bava is the new proector.Let pray
      that HG becomes Catholicose of Jacobite group as early as possible,so that H.B can lead with
      all authority.
      Love
      vmt