Re: Catholic Church does not have a Catholicos in India: Vatican

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 3362 , Jul 26, 2005
      Dear Mike,

      I think I failed to convey my message. I was just mentioning to a thought which is prevailing in our southern dioceases. People here, who had lost everything they had in their church earlier itself, who had sufferred from Aiyyo Group for decades prefers RC to IO in case of a waorst decision. That could be for finding a place to bury our dear ones when Aiyyo Group closes the cemetry gate and stand as watch dogs to chase us away. Many of the newly found churches (sabhas) in south are gaining people because of this thought from our believers. The better option is considered as being Reeth as they have the same prayers to an extent...BUT, abouve all, nothing will chaneg the true Jacobite Syrian Orthodox people here as they had been experianceing torture for all these years adn nothing could change them until now. An nothing will...in future also.

      Regards

      Alex Jojo Joseph
      St.Mary's JSO Cathedral, Queen's Road, Bangalore
      St.George JSO Chapel, Kavumbhagom, Thiruvalla
      Member ID # 0910
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3362 of 3362 , Mar 1 5:41 AM
        Dear honorable members