Re: "ViswasaSamrakshakan" - SOCM-Forum sponsored Publication

  • Gigi Thomas
    Message 1 of 3391 , Jul 25, 2005
      Dear Moderators/Members,

      I am very much delighted to see the "ViswasaSamrakshakan" PDF document. This is a great necessity for the church to overcome the "SIEGE AND CONTAINMENT" tactics of IO Church. Their mechanism which was ensuring truth away from people can be splintered by this. Manorama Mathewkuttyude news twisting can be controlled effectively.

      I request everybody to circulate this document to both Jacobite and IO Church believers either through printouts or forward it as email attachments. It will be great if we could circulate it to to other influencial christian denominations and non christians. This document must be displayed in all church notice boards as well. IO Church's tacticts must be "Pachayaayi Valichukeerappedanam" in daylight. This have to be a great lesson for those IO Church fanatics who blindly say that "we'll sieze all ur properties".

      Many congratulations to Mr Biby Abraham Kadavumbhagam and other contributors for the same.

      "SATHYAMEVA JAYATHE"

      Regards
      Gigi
      Member ID : 1046