'ViswasaSamrakshakan' - We congratulate your efforts

  • KEFA - New York
    Message 1 of 3366 , Jul 25 11:58 AM
      Dear Moderators & Mr Biby Abraham Kadavumbhagam:

      We the children of the Jacobite Syriac Christian Church congratulate you on your dedication and sincerity for taking the efforts to publish the `ViswasaSamrakshakan'. It was such a touching publication exposing the truth. We really appreciate your commendable efforts to bring light to the truth and reaffirm our whole-hearted allegiance and support to our Holy Church and our spiritual fathers. As the Holy Bible says, "For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth" - 2 Corinthians 13:8, let us hold hands together and proclaim 'Sathyameva Jayathe'.

      "Thrikkunnathe Kabaringal..
      Njangalude Shreshtaachaaryanmar AanengilÂ…
      Akkabaraanel kattaayamÂ…Anthiochyaye Markooolla..
      Anthiochya-Malankara bandhamÂ….Neenal Vaazhatte"

      Theshbuhatho L'aloho
      KEFA (Knights of Eternal Fraternity with Antioch.)
      Member ID 0900
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3366 of 3366 , Jul 1 5:33 AM
        Dear honorable members