SOS

  • dipu george
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 17 3:30 AM

      shlomo,

      just a suggestion ,

      how many students are studying in our seminaries ( i hope we have mekaeshift seminaries after ours was grabbed by the metran kakshis)

       if they are sufficient in number

      i have a humble opinion

      let these children of god  come out into the streets  nad fight for our holy church  for these youngsters are supposed to lead us in the next generations

      let them  have  jacob burdana as their patron saint for this cause because now is probably the last chance to prove their religuous zeal

      let these children prove themselves to be our future jacob burdanas

      i will give my full energy  and fullest coperation for such a cause

      aloho ahmuch

      dipu george

      Do You Yahoo!?