To all respected priests of Jacobite Syrian church who are members of SOCM-forum

  • George Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 11:30 PM
      17l4

      To : Respected Priests of Jacobite Syrian Church,

      I could see large number priests as members of SOCM-Forum. I
      wonder why all of you are keeping silent on various subjects discussed
      in this forum especially when our beloved church is passing through
      difficulties. Being the leaders and backbones of the church don't you
      have a duty to keep steadfast the faithful in the church. But this
      reluctant mood of yours, nobody can understand. I earnestly request you
      to rise up. raise your voice, write up, let the people be enlightened
      with facts. Let the fallies of the methran kakshi be opened in front
      of the people from the experiences you had. Hurry up.

      George Varghese/Kuwait