Matrimonial Digest / 0064-05

  • SOCM-Matrimonial Digest
    Message 1 of 79 , Jul 4, 2005
      Matrimonial Digest / 0064-05

      Dear members

      We do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to verify the particulars. As per the request of some advertisers we withheld the contact details and will forward any reply to the advertiser for further personal contact.

      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement in the SOCM forum at

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 029/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Proposals invited for a well settled Jacobite boy belonging to an ancient family. The proposed boy is a Mechanical Engineer working in a leading Multinational trading company. The boy is 27years,175cms, fair,God- fearing and with clean habits.

      We are looking for a fair, good looking, homely God-fearing girl from a good Jacobite family.

      If interested please contact : email : tioman_78 @...

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 028/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Parents of a Jacobite boy, (30), 5'11", fair, simple, with clean habits, athletic and God fearing, B.Tech., CCNP, MCSE, Senior Net-Work Analyst working in USA since 2000, hailing from a renowned Jacobite family of Kothamangalam, seeking a suitable life parter.

      An educated, and God fearing girl from middle class family of Ankamaly diocese preferred.

      Father, retd. Head Master, Mother, House wife, Two Elder sisters(both B.Tech Engineers), married and well settld. He is coming on vacation during August 2005. Genuine enquires and proposals may please be sent To email: maracheril@... <maracheril@...> or may call 0485-2823117, 2824132

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 027/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents invite remarriage proposals for their daughter/white&fair/28/152cm/M.com, DCA. Recordical proof only existed for the first marriage and the court declared the same as null and void. Please contact by e-mail with details at at simiraj@...

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 026/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite Girl, Working in UK, as staff nurse she is in25, 5.4?, 59 KG, will be coming by middle of April. Her father is a retired teacher; an active member of church, Mother is housewife and one brother, working in Delhi. The boy should be God fearing, fair, caring, having good manners and preferably from the medical background (BPT or any other).

      Interested parents may please contact at basilpaul@...; basilpaulk@... , 9818730557 04842678110 (K.K Paulose)

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 024/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite boy, B.Sc Computer Science, 29,5'8",63 kg, fair,working in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The boy hails from a well-known family at Kundara, Kollam. His father is a retired Supt. in Court, mother Rtd. State Coordinator in Rural Dept. One elder brother doing Business and one elder sister got married. Interested parents may contact joby007in@... or Thomas Abraham, +966 1 4885339 or +9660507432962

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 023/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited for a jacobite Girl, 22 years, 164cm,slim, M.com final. Parents in Saudi Arabia. Family belongs to Angamally Diocese. Interested parents may contact vvmvvm2003@...

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 022/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite boy, B.Tech.(Electronics & Communication), 28,173 cm, fair, presently employed as Senior Software Engg in a reputed MNC in Bangalore. The boy hails from Kottayam. His father is management executive in a reputed company in Kottayam, mother is housewife. He has got one younger sister (B-Tech, Software Engg in reputed MNC, Bangalore), who is
      married. The girl should be God fearing, fair, caring, having good manners and preferably employed. Interested parties may please contact at taabraham2004@...

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 021/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Looking for a good boy computer professional/engineer from a middle class family from kerala preferably cochin orthodox/jacobite aged over 28 for our second daughter aged 27 MCA slim good looking. interested persons may wish to contact at george_kunju@... giving the details with code # MP-021/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 020/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      JacobiteChristian parents settled in Canada invite proposals for their daughter, 27 years old, fair, slim 5;5''tall with very high moral value. she is working after finishing masters in chemical engineering. Proposals are invited from parents of well educated boys from any christian denomination in North America. Please e-mail thomekurian@... giving the details with code # MP-020/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 019/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents seeking alliance for their beautiful daughter 31yrs, height 5.6'' postgraduate teacher in a public school. Born and brought up outside kerala. Parents settled in Angamally. The boy should be God fearing educated & employed. Preferance will be given to boys working outside Kerala. Please contact on mcsm53@... giving the details.

      Please contact on mcsm53@... giving the details with code # MP-019/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 017/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance is invited for a jacobite deacon,age 31, 5ft 5inch B.A.,B.Ed.,B.D., M.Th., at present doing research work in university of Toronto, canada)teaching in the seminary. family background: father, senior corepiscopa in the church.mother house wife. one elder sister, lecturer, got married and one younger brother advocate. for more information, mail to me kjpunnachalil@... or moderator_socm@... with code
      # MP-017/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 016/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite boy, B.E.(Electrical & Electronics), 26, presently employed in Bangalore as Electrical Engineer in a Consultancy firm. The boy hails from a well-Known family at Kumarakom, Kottayam.

      His father is a retired KSEB Sub Engineer, mother is Govt. UP school headmistress and got one younger sister, who is married. The girl should be God fearing, caring, having good manners and preferably employed (In India or abroad). Interested parties may please contact the boy's uncle at monthiruvanchoor@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-016/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 014/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Retired PWD Contractor's family (Jacobite, Middle Class, Ernakulam District)invites suitable proposal from middle class Jacobite parents of God fearing girls under 28, 5'1', 48 Kg, employed or qualified to be employed (prefer teachers or lecturers) in or around Ernakulam Dist. She has to look after home affairs as the brother and sister of the boy to be working overseas.

      Their son (32, 5'3" 55 Kg) is a Vet. surgeon in Kerala Government Service, posted within few kilometers from home, fair, clean habits, soft spoken, thin built and God fearing.

      His has an elder brother and younger sister, both married.

      Genuine enquiries may be posted to varkod@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-014/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 013/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to her daughter, who is presently working at Bangalore. Educated and employed Jacobite youths working at Bangalore are preferred. The proposals to be made from middle class family. The boy should be God fearing. The girl is 25 yrs of old, 5.3". She had Completed B.Sc.maths and have GNIIT, (3 yr computer diploma)course Certificate)please respond to eldhoshimmy@...> or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-013/04

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; code # 012/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Proposals invited from parents of god fearing BSc nurses for a handsome Jacobite boy, hailing from Kolencherry, 29/168 Graduate, only son, working as Marketing Executive for a reputed Co. in Kuwait, active in church matters and having family visa status. He has two sisters and both of them are well settled. The girl will have good job prospects in Kuwait.

      Interested please respond to:yeljoseph@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-012/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 011/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance invited from Jacobite parents for a Jacobite girl 24 years/161 cm),fair,smart and God-fearing,B-tech with MBA,working in a leading firm in Techno-Park,Trivandrum.

      Please respond to thomasvt@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-011/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 009/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite Parents from Perumany, 7 km from Perumbavoor (Angamali Diocese)invites proposals for their son working in Dammam, Saudi Arabia as Project Co-ordinator. Proposals to be from Middle Class family. The girl should be God fearing and fair.

      Please respond to aliyasissac@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-009/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 006/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite Parents from Kottayam Diocese invites proposals for their second son PDC/30/168 working in MRF kottayam. Father doing business in Kottayam. Mother Gazzetted officer in govt.One elder brother married(Working) and younger sister studying. Graduates in any discipline or diploma holders in Nursing (GNM)prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-006/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 004/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to their son. The boy is 30 yrs.old 5' 8". He is very handsome, brilliant(MA Rank Holder), God fearing Altar Boy), presently working with a leading news daily at Ernakulam Dt.Proposals to be from Middle Class family. The girl should be God fearing and fair. Nurses working abroad are prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-004/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 003/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Kottayam invite proposals for their daughter, divorcee with one girl child,)39 yrs.5'3", Home Science Graduate,
      mediumcomplexion, very Home loving and God fearing, from JACOBITE Widowers/ Divorcees of 40 to 45 age group, well settled in life in India or abroad, with clean habits, positive attitude towards life and home loving.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-003/04
    • Biju Kurian Mathews
      Message 79 of 79 , Jul 15, 2005
        Dear Moderator

        One of the Methran supporter said that our messages in this group is worse. I don�t think so. The best example for this is the willingness of our moderator to publish your letter.

        Methran supporter saying Mar Mathews II is the 87th successor of St.Thomas. can you please publish the successors list of Marthoma? In my knowledge Mar Mathews II is the 6th IO Church Catholicose. IO Church cannot claim the earlier Catholicose/Maphriano�s under the Patriarch of Antioch. For more details visit http://catholicose.org/PauloseII/Catholicate.htm. You can see that the IOC forums and publications are using the name Thomas I Cathlolica, Divanasios Catholica, Rival Catholica etc. to address our Shershta Bava (H.B.Baseliose Thomas I Catholica Bava). In a press conference at Aluva IO Church Catholicose Mar Mathews II Bava said, H.B.Catholicose (Mor Baseliose Thomas I) is a duplicate. In 1994 your Mar Mathews II Bava filed a case in Kottayam District Court against our Puthencruz Association, in that addressing Baseliose Paulose II as Paulose Mar Philaxinos. Your Bava himself trating the others like this. �Give respect and take respect�. Alwaye seminary belongings Jacobite Church. Seminary & Church was built by our Holy father�s under the Apostolic see of Antioch & all The East. Only the bishops of Angamali Diocese under the Patriarch of Antioch has the right to stay there. 99% of Angamali diocese faithful accept the leadership of the patriarch and the Catholicose ordained by Patriarch of Antioch. Our Bava is the right person to claim seminary.

        All the enmity was not started by the incoming bishops from Persia but started by the late Patriarch Mar Abdul Mishiha (who was suspended from the throne of St.Peter by the Holy Synod of Universal Syriac Orthodox Church). Mar Abdulmishiho created an uncanoniocal catholicate in Malankara & that was the corner stone of all the problems. Donot blame others for your fault.

        Biju Kurian Mathews
        I D #173
        St.Mary�s Jacobite Syriac Church Muscat /
        St.George Jacobite Syriac Church Puthuppally.