Please Pray For Josh Agosto

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 11:19 PM

      Dear in Christ,

      The latest word I've received about little Josh Agosto is that he is improving. The swelling in his brain is going down, and the doctors are gradually raising his body temperature in hopes
      he will be stable enough to be roused from the artificially-induced coma into which they have put him.

      This information is as of last Wednesday.

      Please continue to pray for Josh, whose father is a Deacon in the Antiochian Church.

      Thanks,

      Fr. Jim