Re: Armenian Monk, 23, Wounded In Bethlehem Basilica

  • thomas_pa1
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2002
      The Armenian PATRIARCHATE of Jerusalem has confirmed that
      an Armenian sub-deacon (not a priest or monk, as has been
      reported elsewhere) has been shot. He was taken to
      Jerusalem's Hadassah Hospital, where he underwent surgery
      to stop excessive bleeding. He is currently in the hospital's
      intensive care unit. There is no official word on his
      prognosis, but the Patriarchate asks for everyone's prayers.

      Get the correct news from Armenian Diocese:
      http://www.armenianchurch.org/GetNewsOnDate.jsp?Id=3494
    • Paolo Guanco
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2002