Piravam Church

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 5:25 PM
      Dear Brother in christ,
      We are the children of God and very dear to God,so that for our sake
      Jesus had to undergo sufferings on cross.Nothing happened by
      mistake.It is written in Bible that God looked at everything he has created
      and
      felt pleased.(Genesis chapters 1-2)
      If one is a christain by mistake,he is man by mistake also(same logic)
      But Bible gives us enough evidence for the fact that we of are all born
      as a part of his palns.Each hair of us is counted.
      But this quarrels and fights-oh!.What to do we are humans-God has given
      us freedom to choose also.
      Look at first man Adam,he disobeyed-cause satan.
      Satan is still around to misguide people.Jesus came ,redeemed us
      and set an example for us.Still we repeat the mistakes.
      Only God can give peace and strength to face temptations.
      (Ps29:)Let us pray.
      Love
      vmt