RE: Quest for peace-Dn George Mathew

  • Baby Gleeson Zachariah
    Message 1 of 3364 , Jun 7, 2005
      Dear Dn George Mathew,

      """You are confused, and you are trying to confuse others. You please look at these postings and their authors carefully before making ridiculous accusations and comments! The posting which you attribute to me was written by another deacon - please check it
      out."""

      I have checked it out and accept that i have replied to the wrong deacon. But it was not done purposely. Your name is etched in my memory, because we had communicated earlier on the same subject.So when that mail fron dn gregory appeared, i misstook it for you.

      But i wont accept that i made ridiculous accusations and comments. If you are sure on that please pinpoint on that so that i can "rectify" myself.

      If you or dn gregory feels that i have made ridiculous accusations or comments, then its on you to proove, where i have made those accusations and comments.

      Just because i made a mistake in the person to whom my mail was addresed, doesnt make my mail ridiculous.

      What ever i have writen is my point of view.

      If somebody feels that iam wrong on that, let them point out where exactly iam wrong.

      """If anyone wants peace, let him love and respect his neighbor. What can we do individually, as families, as parishes, as diocese, as chruches to create a peaceful worship environment today? What unites us? That is what we should be focussing on."""

      Talking on the pullpit is very easy. You can be very elouquent on terms like peace, love, unity etc etc. Especially when backed up with a robe, nobody can challenge openly.

      But my sincere request to you is to communicate on the above with your bishop Mathews Mar Severious(kandanad)and the two IOC priests of Kolenchery church.

      Poor parishors of Kolenchery...

      30 years they were fighting. Past seven years their church is closed. Its in ruins now.

      Somehow they wanted to open the church. People of both church joined together. The jacobite church, even though in majority in the parish accepted for one third of "veedham", agreeing for the other two to IOC.

      But still the church is closed.

      Personally i feel that more than me, Mathews mar severious and the two IOC priests is in need of a councilling from you on peace, unity and love.

      rgds

      Baby Gleeson Zachariah
      St George Jacobite Syrian Church
      Arakunnam