Matrimonial Digest / 0059-05

  • SOCM-Matrimonial
    Message 1 of 3351 , May 30, 2005
      Matrimonial Digest / 0059-05

      Dear members

      We do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars
      given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to verify
      the particulars. As per the request of some advertisers we withheld
      the contact details and will forward any reply to the advertiser for
      further personal contact.

      Please read the successful stories of the matrimonial advertisement
      in the SOCM forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-
      FORUM/message/4384

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 027/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite parents invite remarriage proposals for their
      daughter/white&fair/28/152cm/M.com, DCA. Recordical proof only
      existed for the first marriage and the court declared the same as
      null and void. Please contact by e-mail with details at at
      simiraj@...

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 026/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite Girl, Working
      in UK, as staff nurse she is in25, 5.4?, 59 KG, will be coming by
      middle of April. Her father is a retired teacher; an active member
      of church, Mother is housewife and one brother, working in Delhi.
      The boy should be God fearing, fair, caring, having good manners and
      preferably from the medical background (BPT or any other).

      Interested parents may please contact at basilpaul@...;
      basilpaulk@... , 9818730557 04842678110 (K.K Paulose)

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 025/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite boy, MSc.
      Computer Science , 28, 173 cm, working in Chennai as Software
      Engineer. The boy hails from a well-known family at Kanjirappara,
      Kottayam. His father is a Planter and mother house wife. Two elder
      sisters got married. Interested parents may contact
      punnoosekuttyj@... or at 098400-87509

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 024/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite boy, B.Sc
      Computer Science, 29,5'8",63 kg, fair,working in Riyadh, Saudi
      Arabia. The boy hails from a well-known family at Kundara, Kollam.
      His father is a retired Supt. in Court, mother Rtd. State
      Coordinator in Rural Dept. One elder brother doing Business and one
      elder sister got married. Interested parents may contact
      joby007in@... or Thomas Abraham, +966 1 4885339 or
      +9660507432962

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 023/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited for a jacobite Girl, 22 years, 164cm,slim,
      M.com final. Parents in Saudi Arabia. Family belongs to Angamally
      Diocese. Interested parents may contact vvmvvm2003@...

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 022/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite boy, B.Tech.
      (Electronics & Communication), 28,173 cm, fair, presently employed
      as Senior Software Engg in a reputed MNC in Bangalore. The boy hails
      from Kottayam. His father is management executive in a reputed
      company in Kottayam, mother is housewife. He has got one younger
      sister (B-Tech, Software Engg in reputed MNC, Bangalore), who is
      married. The girl should be God fearing, fair, caring, having good
      manners and preferably employed. Interested parties may please
      contact at taabraham2004@...

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 021/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Looking for a good boy computer professional/engineer from a middle
      class family from kerala preferably cochin orthodox/jacobite aged
      over 28 for our second daughter aged 27 MCA slim good looking.
      interested persons may wish to contact at george_kunju@...
      giving the details with code # MP-021/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 020/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      JacobiteChristian parents settled in Canada invite proposals for
      their daughter, 27 years old, fair, slim 5;5''tall with very high
      moral value. she is working after finishing masters in chemical
      engineering. Proposals are invited from parents of well educated
      boys from any christian denomination in North America. Please e-mail
      thomekurian@... giving the details with code # MP-020/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 019/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents seeking alliance for their beautiful daughter
      31yrs, height 5.6'' postgraduate teacher in a public school. Born
      and brought up outside kerala. Parents settled in Angamally. The boy
      should be God fearing educated & employed. Preferance will be given
      to boys working outside Kerala. Please contact on
      mcsm53@... giving the details.

      Please contact on mcsm53@... giving the details with code
      # MP-019/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 017/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance is invited for a jacobite deacon,age 31, 5ft 5inch
      B.A.,B.Ed.,B.D., M.Th., at present doing research work in university
      of Toronto, canada)teaching in the seminary. family background:
      father, senior corepiscopa in the church.mother house wife. one
      elder sister, lecturer, got married and one younger brother
      advocate. for more information, mail to me
      kjpunnachalil@... or moderator_socm@... with code
      # MP-017/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 016/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite boy, B.E.
      (Electrical & Electronics), 26, presently employed in Bangalore as
      Electrical Engineer in a Consultancy firm. The boy hails from a well-
      known family at Kumarakom, Kottayam. His father is a retired KSEB
      Sub Engineer, mother is Govt. UP school headmistress and got one
      younger sister, who is married. The girl should be God fearing,
      caring, having good manners and preferably employed (In India or
      abroad). Interested parties may please contact the boy's uncle at
      monthiruvanchoor@... or moderator_socm@... with code
      # MP-016/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 015/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited from Jacobite parents for a Jacobite girl
      23 years /157 cm, God-fearing (Education :M.Sc in Electronics).

      Please respond to pvvarughese@... or
      moderator_socm@... with code # MP-015/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 014/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Retired PWD Contractor's family (Jacobite, Middle Class, Ernakulam
      District)invites suitable proposal from middle class Jacobite
      parents of God fearing girls under 28, 5'1', 48 Kg, employed or
      qualified to be employed (prefer teachers or lecturers) in or around
      Ernakulam Dist. She has to look after home affairs as the brother
      and sister of the boy to be working overseas.

      Their son (32, 5'3" 55 Kg) is a Vet. surgeon in Kerala Government
      Service, posted within few kilometers from home, fair, clean habits,
      soft spoken, thin built and God fearing.

      His has an elder brother and younger sister, both married.

      Genuine enquiries may be posted to varkod@... or
      moderator_socm@... with code # MP-014/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 013/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to her
      daughter, who is presently working at Bangalore. Educated and
      employed Jacobite youths working at Bangalore are preferred. The
      proposals to be made from middle class family. The boy should be God
      fearing. The girl is 25 yrs of old, 5.3". She had Completed
      B.Sc.maths and have GNIIT, (3 yr computer diploma)course Certificate)
      Please respond to eldhoshimmy@...> or
      moderator_socm@... with code # MP-013/04

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; code # 012/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Proposals invited from parents of god fearing BSc nurses for a
      handsome Jacobite boy, hailing from Kolencherry, 29/168 Graduate,
      only son, working as Marketing Executive for a reputed Co. in
      Kuwait, active in church matters and having family visa status. He
      has two sisters and both of them are well settled. The girl will
      have good job prospects in Kuwait.

      Interested please respond to:yeljoseph@... or
      moderator_socm@... with code # MP-012/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 011/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance invited from Jacobite parents for a Jacobite girl
      (24 years/161 cm),fair,smart and God-fearing,B-tech with MBA,working
      in a leading firm in Techno-Park,Trivandrum.

      Please respond to thomasvt@... or moderator_socm@...
      with code # MP-011/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 009/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite Parents from Perumany, 7 km from Perumbavoor (Angamali
      Diocese)invites proposals for their son working in Dammam, Saudi
      Arabia as Project Co-ordinator. Proposals to be from Middle Class
      family. The girl should be God fearing and fair.

      Please respond to aliyasissac@... or
      moderator_socm@... with code # MP-009/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 006/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite Parents from Kottayam Diocese invites proposals for their
      second son PDC/30/168 working in MRF kottayam. Father doing business
      in Kottayam. Mother Gazzetted officer in govt.One elder brother
      married(Working) and younger sister studying.Graduates in any
      discipline or diploma holders in Nursing (GNM)prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-006/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 004/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to their son.
      The boy is 30 yrs.old 5' 8". He is very handsome, brilliant(MA Rank
      Holder), God fearing Altar Boy), presently working with a leading
      news daily at Ernakulam Dt. Proposals to be from Middle Class
      family. The girl should be God fearing and fair. Nurses working
      abroad are prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-004/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 003/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Kottayam invite proposals for their daughter,
      divorcee with one girl child,)39 yrs.5'3", Home Science Graduate,
      mediumcomplexion, very Home loving and God fearing, from JACOBITE
      Widowers/ Divorcees of 40 to 45 age group, well settled in life in
      India or abroad, with clean habits, positive attitude towards life
      and home loving.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-003/04
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3351 of 3351 , Apr 1 4:38 AM