Re: : Noble cause

  • Humble Servant of Christ
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 8, 2002
      Dear Bibu Philip Mathew,

      Only a cub will be born in a den, not a lamb
      A tree is known by its fruit.

      I have no doubt that you are the great great grandson
      of the first signator of historic Mulanthuruthy Synod.
      I salute you, Sire !
      with love.

      A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel

      A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering Jacobites
      under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.
    • V Thomas
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 9, 2002
        Dear brother
        Our Patriarch HH Zakka I has met  Pope and we have already come
        to many understanding in the matter of  worship etc.They have made
        a joint communique. We leave such eccleasiastical matters with
        Patriarchs.
        Unlike in middle east we were persecuted by Jesuits and the Portugese
        govt  The Roman catholic church was seperated  from us, by these
        Jesuit fanatics.Now world has changed and so all this
        understanding and going together is .OK,but for that using the word
        reunion is meaningless.We do not accept any roman supremacy for that matter.
        With the rapid growth of science and awakening of other religions like Hinduism
        Isalm etc.we shall try to correct ourself and set as example.
        If you are still in the world of  establishing papal supremacy-you are  just dreaming.
        (After centuaries of persecuting fellow christains,since one pope expressed
        sorrow that will not qualify pope to be universal head of christains.
        When fellow orthodox christians were killed in Turkey Roman church.
        kept quite.)
        Love
        vmt

        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 9, 2002
          An atheist was taking a walk through the woods,
          admiring all that the accident of evolution had created.

          "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What
          beautiful animals!" he said to himself.

          As he was walking alongside the river he heard a
          rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look.
          He saw a 7-foot grizzly charge toward him.

          He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked
          over his shoulder And saw that the bear was closing.
          He ran even faster, so scared that tears were coming
          to his eyes. He looked over his shoulder again, and
          the bear was even closer. His heart was pumping
          frantically and he tried to run even faster. He
          tripped and fell to the ground. He rolled over to
          pick himself up but saw the bear, right on top of
          him: reaching for him with his left paw and raising
          his right paw to strike him.

          At that instant the atheist cried out "Oh my God!...."

          Time stopped.
          The bear froze.
          The forest was silent.
          Even the river stopped moving.

          As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came
          out of the sky: "You deny my existence for all of
          these years; teach others I don't exist; and, even
          credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect
          me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count
          you as a believer?" The atheist looked directly into
          the light: "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly
          ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps
          you could make the bear a Christian?"

          "Very well," the voice said.

          The light went out.
          The river ran again.
          And the sounds of the forest resumed.

          And then the bear dropped its right paw, brought both
          paws together, bowed its head and spoke: "Lord, for
          this food which I am about to receive, I am truly
          thankful."
        • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 15, 2002
          • dipu george
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 17, 2002

              shlomo,

              just a suggestion ,

              how many students are studying in our seminaries ( i hope we have mekaeshift seminaries after ours was grabbed by the metran kakshis)

               if they are sufficient in number

              i have a humble opinion

              let these children of god  come out into the streets  nad fight for our holy church  for these youngsters are supposed to lead us in the next generations

              let them  have  jacob burdana as their patron saint for this cause because now is probably the last chance to prove their religuous zeal

              let these children prove themselves to be our future jacob burdanas

              i will give my full energy  and fullest coperation for such a cause

              aloho ahmuch

              dipu george

              Do You Yahoo!?