Basics!

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 3392 , May 9, 2005
      Dear ALL,

      When fundamentals are wrong ,everything will go wrong! This can be proved mathematically very well ! If the foundation is weak whatever you build over it will remain weak.

      Recently I was attending one ordination ceremony of a priest at our Bangalore church.The priest to be, signs by putting cross sign and declares his obedience to the bishop and church few times. The bishop says whatever I reject,you will also reject, and the priest to be agrees to it,in front of the holy altar.

      Now what happens if that priests reject the bishop? He has already agreed that ,he will become stranger to church.(annyan).Will he go out of church or the bishop will go out of church? When I was attending this ceremony,I was wondering, if vattaseril metran has taken his ordination from Patriarch agreeing to all terms ,standing in front of the holy altar and then rebels against the Patriarch,automatically he becomes a stranger to the church.Worldly honors he will get does matter. Many buildings may be named after him. We should not get perturbed by that.Disobedience is not accepted by God.The fundamentals have gone wrong!

      The man who killed Australian missionary.Stains,comes out from jail may become a BJP minister and later many statues of him may be made.He may look great for few people but he will always remain a murderer in the realm of truth.! He can not undo that.

      Regards
      V.M.Thomas
      Membership no.907
      Panambady St.Marys Jacobite church