Malankara Sabha News

  • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 7, 2002

      Download cricket Yahoo! Score Tracker for live cricket scores on your desktop
    • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 8, 2002
        Click the following links for the latest from Malankara

        For more News on the concerned Subject :-

        1.  From  'Deepika'

        To read more click below

        Download cricket Yahoo! Score Tracker for live cricket scores on your desktop
      • Humble Servant of Christ
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 8, 2002
          Dear Bibu Philip Mathew,

          Only a cub will be born in a den, not a lamb
          A tree is known by its fruit.

          I have no doubt that you are the great great grandson
          of the first signator of historic Mulanthuruthy Synod.
          I salute you, Sire !
          with love.

          A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel

          A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering Jacobites
          under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.
        • V Thomas
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 9, 2002
            Dear brother
            Our Patriarch HH Zakka I has met  Pope and we have already come
            to many understanding in the matter of  worship etc.They have made
            a joint communique. We leave such eccleasiastical matters with
            Patriarchs.
            Unlike in middle east we were persecuted by Jesuits and the Portugese
            govt  The Roman catholic church was seperated  from us, by these
            Jesuit fanatics.Now world has changed and so all this
            understanding and going together is .OK,but for that using the word
            reunion is meaningless.We do not accept any roman supremacy for that matter.
            With the rapid growth of science and awakening of other religions like Hinduism
            Isalm etc.we shall try to correct ourself and set as example.
            If you are still in the world of  establishing papal supremacy-you are  just dreaming.
            (After centuaries of persecuting fellow christains,since one pope expressed
            sorrow that will not qualify pope to be universal head of christains.
            When fellow orthodox christians were killed in Turkey Roman church.
            kept quite.)
            Love
            vmt

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 9, 2002
              An atheist was taking a walk through the woods,
              admiring all that the accident of evolution had created.

              "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What
              beautiful animals!" he said to himself.

              As he was walking alongside the river he heard a
              rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look.
              He saw a 7-foot grizzly charge toward him.

              He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked
              over his shoulder And saw that the bear was closing.
              He ran even faster, so scared that tears were coming
              to his eyes. He looked over his shoulder again, and
              the bear was even closer. His heart was pumping
              frantically and he tried to run even faster. He
              tripped and fell to the ground. He rolled over to
              pick himself up but saw the bear, right on top of
              him: reaching for him with his left paw and raising
              his right paw to strike him.

              At that instant the atheist cried out "Oh my God!...."

              Time stopped.
              The bear froze.
              The forest was silent.
              Even the river stopped moving.

              As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came
              out of the sky: "You deny my existence for all of
              these years; teach others I don't exist; and, even
              credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect
              me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count
              you as a believer?" The atheist looked directly into
              the light: "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly
              ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps
              you could make the bear a Christian?"

              "Very well," the voice said.

              The light went out.
              The river ran again.
              And the sounds of the forest resumed.

              And then the bear dropped its right paw, brought both
              paws together, bowed its head and spoke: "Lord, for
              this food which I am about to receive, I am truly
              thankful."
            • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 15, 2002
              • dipu george
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 17, 2002

                  shlomo,

                  just a suggestion ,

                  how many students are studying in our seminaries ( i hope we have mekaeshift seminaries after ours was grabbed by the metran kakshis)

                   if they are sufficient in number

                  i have a humble opinion

                  let these children of god  come out into the streets  nad fight for our holy church  for these youngsters are supposed to lead us in the next generations

                  let them  have  jacob burdana as their patron saint for this cause because now is probably the last chance to prove their religuous zeal

                  let these children prove themselves to be our future jacob burdanas

                  i will give my full energy  and fullest coperation for such a cause

                  aloho ahmuch

                  dipu george

                  Do You Yahoo!?