Re: Tattoos

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 3365 , Apr 25, 2005
      Dear brothers,

      A very relevant question in USA, where protestant churches allows EVRYTHING GOD dislikes and say it is allowed by Blood of Jesus.

      Every one who thinks they pray to LORD GOD should read Levi 19:1-37

      "'Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it" (:26)"
      - make your steak well done or well cooked !!!

      "'Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head" (isn't what the fashion in US?.
      "or clip off the edges of your beard."

      "'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD "(:28)

      - almost 80% of people in US have Tatoos !!!!( and they claim to be Christian !!!)

      "'Do not degrade your daughter by making her a prostitute, or the land will turn to prostitution and be filled with wickedness"(:29)

      -- what has come of dating these days ? though i encourage dating what is happening now in that name is NOT dating.

      " Observe my Sabbaths and have reverence for my sanctuary. I am the LORD ".

      --What Sabbath? A day to watch games or movies or partying.). How many protestant church have "sanctury"? They have podiums.

      "'Rise in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the LORD "(:32)

      - show me one church in USA which teaches this ? is there a man (or woman) in US does this ?

      "Don't steal.

      "Don't lie.

      "Don't deceive anyone. (: 11)
      - you look around and see who practices this ?

      "Don't swear falsely using my name, violating the name of your God. I am GOD". ( v12)
      - how many times you are saying "Oh My God" in a day for joke or for nothing. Also the usage "I swear" for nothing.

      "Don't spread gossip and rumors". (16)
      - look at all talk show and all yellow papers in the news stands and what is a telephone for?

      "'Each of you must respect his mother and father, and you must observe my Sabbaths. I am the LORD your God. "(3)

      - do you know a vast majority of children call their parents? stupid. Shut-up. Let them read this also

      "Any and every person who curses his father or mother must be put to death. By cursing his father or mother he is responsible for his own death" ( Levi 20:8)

      "If a man has sex with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is abhorrent. They must be put to death; they are responsible for their own deaths." ( Levi 20:13)
      - DO you know that there are homosexual churches ? and homo sexual pastors too?

      'Keep all my decrees and all my laws and follow them. I am the LORD .' (19:37)
      - Note the use by Lord "ALL MY LAWS". not some.

      This list is not complete. Even Sunday school teaches have no idea of all this. Kids should be taught all this in 5th grade.

      my list is not complete.

      regards

      Paul Reji
      Member 0901

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, KEFA -New York wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > What is our church stand on tattoos or body piercing? I see a lot
      of youngster getting a tattoo nowadays and know a couple of them who
      are planning on getting one this summer. Does our Church forbid us
      from getting a tattoo? If the church does prohibit can the learned
      members of our forum explain why it is prohibited. My grandmother
      told me that if a church member gets a tattoo, s/he would not be
      allowed to be buried in the church cemetery. Is it true?

    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3365 of 3365 , Jun 1 5:47 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name