Forum postings!

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 4, 2002
      Dear All,
      In SOCM forum all opinions come up.Indian Orthodox forum in which they have included my name,with out asking me,
      screens messages which  are not to their liking..
      I wrote few remarks on their postings.But they filtered it.  Eg  Like some one wrote that  ,the associtaion meeting
       is to declare Catholicose as MM,which he always had been.I asked a question,is it not hipocracy to
      to say the otherway in court,news paper and try to cheat the public?This never came up in their forum news.
      Like that I suggest,We need to screen some opinions from those who pretend they are Jacobites and write
      badly about Patraiarch and our bishops.
      The whole christiain religion  exists on belief (faith),obedience and love.Like I have mentioned earlier
      christ wanted his followers to take the cross and follow.None of his followers stayed back to verify
      whether he is more qualified than Caiaph and other leaders.His actions laterer proved the truth.
      We believe that He raises the prophets and priest s.Those who come out from the cloning Laboratory
      and feelsthat he has done what God has done can not understand that.They are similar tothe first set of angels who
      became satan and co.
      Hence niyutha bava is 4th standard or not does not matter.
      I request sand man,beast man etc to compare the  actions and judge.I request the forum that these
      people asbacically MM followers who try to confuse us,or recent people who crossed over for material benefts.
      Hence A jacobite will always be a jacobite whether one bishop or priest is not to his taste.He can not run off
      to other groups.Such shaky ones let them go.This 2000 years have proved we will weather every persecution.
      A tiger cub will always  grow to be a tiger.How ever mules can not be asme as race  horse.
      Please excuse the language.This is required since jacobites are good ,broad minded people
      sand man cannot dance on our head.
      Love
      vmt
    • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 5, 2002
      • George Varghese
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 6, 2002
          6/4

          Hi Mr. Thomas,

          ��� I fully agree with you.� The Indian Orthodox Forum included me also in their forum without my permission.� I asked why� ?� There is no anwer from them.�� So also,� I have questioned one Col. Mathai's remarks.� That did not appear.

          Again I have made some remarks about�� " Aakashathirikunna bava ". .................................
          That Vadvukode man is simply repeating� a sentence of Fr. Vendrapally who once called their old catholica "Vrudhen Punnoose" .��� They will screen that also.

          Best wishes.

          .

          "V Thomas" wrote:

          Dear All,In SOCM forum all opinions come up.Indian Orthodox forum in which they have included my name,with out asking me,screens messages which� are not to their liking..I wrote few remarks on their postings.But they filtered it.� Eg� Like some one wrote that� ,the associtaion meeting�is to declare Catholicose as MM,which he always had been.I asked a question,is it not hipocracy toto say the otherway in court,news paper and try to cheat the public?This never came up in their forum news.Like......
        • Sara Thomas
          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 6, 2002
            10 RULES FOR A BLESSED DAY

            1. TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK . . .
            If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind, I
            will not respond in a like manner.

            2. TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY 'ENEMY'
            If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will
            quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand "enemy" could
            be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.

            3. TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY . . .
            I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not
            spread gossip.

            4. TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE . . .
            I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

            5. TODAY I WILL FORGIVE . . .
            I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

            6. TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING KIND FOR SOMEONE, (BUT I WILL DO IT IN
            SECRET . . . ) I will reach out anonymously and bless the life
            of another.

            7. TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE TREATED . . .
            I will practice the golden rule. "Do Unto others as I would have them
            do unto me"- with EVERYONE I encounter.

            8. TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED . . .
            My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the difference
            to someone who is wrestling with life.

            9. TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY . . .
            I will eat less . . . I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank God
            for my body.

            10. TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY . . .
            I will spend a little more time in prayer today. I will begin reading
            something spiritual or inspirational; I will find a quiet place (at
            some point during this day) and listen to God's voice.

            Luke 10:27
            He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with
            all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind';
            and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

            Luke 10:27
            We learn three principles about loving our neighbor: (1) lack of love
            is often easy to justify, even though it is never right; (2) our neighbor
            is anyone of any race, creed, or social background who is in need; and
            (3) love means acting to meet the person's needs.
            Wherever you live, there are needy people close by. There is no good
            reason for refusing to help.

            Remember, today is a gift from God so treat it preciously

            -- Author Unknown
          • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 7, 2002

              Download cricket Yahoo! Score Tracker for live cricket scores on your desktop
            • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 8, 2002
                Click the following links for the latest from Malankara

                For more News on the concerned Subject :-

                1.  From  'Deepika'

                To read more click below

                Download cricket Yahoo! Score Tracker for live cricket scores on your desktop
              • Humble Servant of Christ
                Message 7 of 19 , Apr 8, 2002
                  Dear Bibu Philip Mathew,

                  Only a cub will be born in a den, not a lamb
                  A tree is known by its fruit.

                  I have no doubt that you are the great great grandson
                  of the first signator of historic Mulanthuruthy Synod.
                  I salute you, Sire !
                  with love.

                  A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel

                  A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering Jacobites
                  under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.
                • V Thomas
                  Message 8 of 19 , Apr 9, 2002
                    Dear brother
                    Our Patriarch HH Zakka I has met  Pope and we have already come
                    to many understanding in the matter of  worship etc.They have made
                    a joint communique. We leave such eccleasiastical matters with
                    Patriarchs.
                    Unlike in middle east we were persecuted by Jesuits and the Portugese
                    govt  The Roman catholic church was seperated  from us, by these
                    Jesuit fanatics.Now world has changed and so all this
                    understanding and going together is .OK,but for that using the word
                    reunion is meaningless.We do not accept any roman supremacy for that matter.
                    With the rapid growth of science and awakening of other religions like Hinduism
                    Isalm etc.we shall try to correct ourself and set as example.
                    If you are still in the world of  establishing papal supremacy-you are  just dreaming.
                    (After centuaries of persecuting fellow christains,since one pope expressed
                    sorrow that will not qualify pope to be universal head of christains.
                    When fellow orthodox christians were killed in Turkey Roman church.
                    kept quite.)
                    Love
                    vmt

                    Message 9 of 19 , Apr 9, 2002
                      An atheist was taking a walk through the woods,
                      admiring all that the accident of evolution had created.

                      "What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What
                      beautiful animals!" he said to himself.

                      As he was walking alongside the river he heard a
                      rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look.
                      He saw a 7-foot grizzly charge toward him.

                      He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked
                      over his shoulder And saw that the bear was closing.
                      He ran even faster, so scared that tears were coming
                      to his eyes. He looked over his shoulder again, and
                      the bear was even closer. His heart was pumping
                      frantically and he tried to run even faster. He
                      tripped and fell to the ground. He rolled over to
                      pick himself up but saw the bear, right on top of
                      him: reaching for him with his left paw and raising
                      his right paw to strike him.

                      At that instant the atheist cried out "Oh my God!...."

                      Time stopped.
                      The bear froze.
                      The forest was silent.
                      Even the river stopped moving.

                      As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came
                      out of the sky: "You deny my existence for all of
                      these years; teach others I don't exist; and, even
                      credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect
                      me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count
                      you as a believer?" The atheist looked directly into
                      the light: "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly
                      ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps
                      you could make the bear a Christian?"

                      "Very well," the voice said.

                      The light went out.
                      The river ran again.
                      And the sounds of the forest resumed.

                      And then the bear dropped its right paw, brought both
                      paws together, bowed its head and spoke: "Lord, for
                      this food which I am about to receive, I am truly
                      thankful."
                    • MalankaraVoice.cjb.net
                      Message 10 of 19 , Apr 15, 2002
                      • dipu george
                        Message 11 of 19 , Apr 17, 2002

                          shlomo,

                          just a suggestion ,

                          how many students are studying in our seminaries ( i hope we have mekaeshift seminaries after ours was grabbed by the metran kakshis)

                           if they are sufficient in number

                          i have a humble opinion

                          let these children of god  come out into the streets  nad fight for our holy church  for these youngsters are supposed to lead us in the next generations

                          let them  have  jacob burdana as their patron saint for this cause because now is probably the last chance to prove their religuous zeal

                          let these children prove themselves to be our future jacob burdanas

                          i will give my full energy  and fullest coperation for such a cause

                          aloho ahmuch

                          dipu george

                          Do You Yahoo!?