FW: Noble cause

  • Paolo Guanco
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 10:08 AM
      Dear Bibu Philip,

      Thank you for welcoming me as a brother through St. Peter. I
      received your private mail about the history of the SOC. I know
      very well the sins and injustices committed by the members of
      the Catholic Church to our eastern brethren in the past. Joining
      Pope John Paul II, the successor of St. Peter, I would ask for
      your forgiveness for the sins committed by our forefathers towards you.

      As a member of this forum, I can be your resident catholic. I
      would gladly answer any questions you have regarding the Catholic
      Church. I also hope to learn a lot from this forum about my Syrian
      brothers.

      Paolo Guanco