Request for member ID

  • CJ Varughese
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 17, 2005
      Dear Moderator,

      I tried to put a message, with clear identification and other required signature, but it didn't appear even after a month or so. I think the lack of member ID might be the reason, and hence this request.

      Would you please grant me a member ID?
      My personal details are as follows:
      Name : C.J. Varughese
      Family name & address : Withheld by the moderators
      Home Parish: St. Ignatious Jacobite Syrian Church, Vazhamuttom East
      Present Parish: St. Mary's JSO Church, Ahmedabad
      Name of Parish Priest: Rev. Fr. Philipose Abraham, Ph: 079-27532144

      Hope you will be able to provide me an ID number.
      Looking forward to hearing from you.
      Your's in Christ,
      CJ Varughese
      From the desk of the moderators
      Dear Mr. Varughese
      Slomo
      Thanks for identifying with the contact reference number: Your member ID is 1012. Please do use this member ID along with your signature for future postings.
      Be with us and be part of us
      In Our Lord’s Love
      Forum Moderators
    • SOCM News Bureau
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 20, 2005
        Sirazi Scholarship, Fellowship and Grant Fund

        Sirazi Foundation is a charitable and not-for-profit organization that sponsors and funds Sirazi Scholarships, Fellowships, and Grants (SSFG) to qualified individuals of Syriac Orthodox descent all over the world.

        MISSION

        The awards shall be known as the Sirazi Scholarship, Fellowship and Grant Funds (SSFG). All Applicants shall be screened and selected by the Selection Committee appointed by Archdiocese of Syriac Orthodox Church of the Eastern United States and shall be approved by the board of directors of Sirazi Foundation. Qualified applicants will be chosen for the scholarship, fellowship and grant programs at universities, colleges, community colleges and preparatory schools in accordance with the eligibility requirements outlined in this handbook.

        PROGRAMS

        �Grants� are intended for students and families who are in need of financial assistance.

        �Scholarships� and �Fellowships� are intended for students who demonstrate outstanding academic standings.

        For more details please visit http://www.sirazi.com