RE: [SOCM-FORUM] Introduction

  • Paolo Guanco
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2002
      Thanks very much for your welcome! I'm already quite familiar with arguments in mailing list discussion forums as I'm a member to many of them. But I do believe that there is unity in diversity.

      Paolo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2002
        From the desk of:
        ( Vayaliparambil Pynadath ) BPM
        BIBU PHILIP MATTHEW M
        B.E.(CSE)

        Gentlemen:

        So long as the 'Knight of Jacoob Baraedius' knows
        difference between church previlages and means of salvation,
        so long as he is a 'Christian first and a Syrian Orthodox
        second', I dont find any fault with this man.it is better
        to express opinions than suppress it otherwise it may end
        in uncontrollable emotional outbust of Physical action.

        In the wake of many accusations and heated words of exchange,
        I like to remind all,that we have a great home work to do,let
        litigation and concerned legal matters proceed on one end, on
        the other hand simultaneosly we have to do many constructive work
        like service to society/charity works,(let leaders form special
        commitee for this if my suggestion is acceptable) also we have to
        be more professional in church management;including training and
        selection of priest,bishops, youth movement...we have to impose
        disciple and everything should be in order.

        our progress we have to measure by our spiritual, intellectual,
        and charitable service/contributions to humanity(the week and
        suffering) as christians first and genuine Syrian Orthodox
        secondly.We should have a vision,where there is no vision the
        people perish.We should not bicker over trivial issues, but
        fight boldly for noble causes.We have to examine if there is
        anything wrong on our side and correct it to prevent further
        repeatation of managerial defects/style of functioning etc... if any.

        To the Catholic Gentleman from Philippines, joined forum recently,
        my message is dear Mr. Pauolo G.

        " there will be heated debates in some topics as a grassroot
        level debate, hope you will tolerate it as part of life and as
        a man of understanding, as problems are there everywhere.You are
        most welcome to the forum as scion of St.Peter's church, Patriarch;
        St.Peter being the founder of both Syrian Orthodox and Roman Catholic (Apostolic) churches."

        God bless the church and all his chosen ones.

        With regards,
        Bibu Philip Matthew
        Vayaliparambil Pynadath.