Re: The Knanaites, MJSSA and Methran Kakshi Catholicose

  • Prem Jacob
    Message 1 of 3363 , Apr 5 11:44 PM
      Dear All,

      It was I who had responded to that 'fellow' when he was making false
      claims about the Knanayites being under their catholicos. My last
      reply to him after he was giving me explanations for which I never
      asked for has not been posted there by the moderators. Maybe they
      did not want to cause more damage or loss of face to that guy who is
      supposed to be a champion of their cause. In his usual style, he
      used this opportunity of replying to my posting as a pretext and has
      written absolute nonsense, attacks the Syrian orthodox church and H.H
      our patriarch which is totally irrelevant of the subject of my
      posting. I feel that this nut has complete blessings of their
      leadership and his postings probably have inputs from some of them.
      Any way, I always found that chap utterly disgusting and would never
      have bothered to respond to his posting if it were any thing else.
      Being a Knanayite, I could not resist responding to that email by
      which he was spreading an absolute lie and provided wrong
      information to their readers.

      I have seen postings here by the trustee or the secretary of the
      Knanaya association. I feel that the association should take up this
      matter and do something to have that wrong information taken out of
      that wesbite.

      Prem Jacob
      Cochin
      Member Id: 0909