Lord Jesus and Krishna.

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 3367 , Mar 30, 2005
      I am posting this, as Indians you might be interested in this. Did
      Jesus ever come to Kashmir or India and went back and taught a
      religion based on Hinduism?? A lot of Hindus are preaching this,
      which
      is ourright nonsense. Lord's incarnation is pre-planned and
      prophesized 1000 of years ago . Read this
      http://biblia.com/jesusbible/prophecies.htm
      I cant find any such plan with any so called "incarnations". Any way '
      here is an answer to those claims that Kirshan IS LORD Jesus.

      http://www.blackapologetics.com/bamanswerantiquity.html

      paul Philipose
      Memeber 901
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com