Re: [SOCM-FORUM] How dare some one say HH.Patriarch cannot be trusted

  • John Doe
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 1:06 PM
      How foolish is this man! You my dear brother in Christ need to calm down a
      little first. Keep in mind that you are fighting for the greed! power! and
      jealousy! of your Church leaders! It is quite funny you keep reiterating
      peace and peace and peace mean while it is you all that are causing
      UNHAPPINESS AND SHAME to the genuine Apostolic and un corrupt Faith!

      And stop yapping about satanic ways...speak for yourself dear friend! read
      your email and see who is satanic...Have you no shame calling your church
      elders in fact any church elder satanic? Let me stop here for God only
      judges not I...forgive me if I was harsh or spoke out of anger...it was my
      mind...not my heart...for my heart weeps for foolish people like this
      "knight without a cause"

      -Samuel

    • Thomas V.M
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8 1:36 AM
        Sir,
        Why this personal abuse?
        I remember the the Malyalam poetry---Athukondarisam
        theeranjeetta purayute chuttum mandinadannu''
        (since the anger continued he went around the house in
        circles)
        Shame
        Reagrds.

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/