Suturing!

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2002
      Dear Sir,

      This is not Polymics.
      We are suturing the wounds inflicted by Orthodox leadership.
      Our crying out with pain is to some polemics.
      HH Zakka Patriarch now clearly knows treacherous people.
      No one ever dream he can cheat HH

      No body even told( in any group) H.H cannot be trusted.
      It was his predecessor who trusted these people and in turn
      got cheated. Catholicos can be trusted or not
      he has proved already .(I remmber
      he gave a message ofpeaceandnext day appointed apriest to Manarcad church.
      Now he will start his 'Thandava"
      as he has become ''full MM"

      We need not call any one" Trustworthy or not trustworthy",
      they prove themselves.
      (We have heard the story of the blue fox who pretended
      to the king. On a moonlit day he will prove himself.)

      March 20th has made the divide complete.
      Regards
      vmt

      Subject: [SOCM-FORUM] Shed polemics and try to be more polite. - Dr. Babu
      Paul
      > "They say Patriarch cannot be trusted, we say
      > the Catholicose cannot be trusted, I know both
      > and I can boldly say that they are both men of
      > prayers and fasting and that both PERSONALLY want
      > reconciliation and peace. Let us all pray that
      > the church will prosper. Let us dedicate the
      > coming Lent for that. My advice to young friends
      > on both sides is to shed polemics and try to be
      > more polite even where we disagree.
      >
      > May God bless our church and all its members." - Dr. Daniel Babu Paul
    • John Doe
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2002
        How foolish is this man! You my dear brother in Christ need to calm down a
        little first. Keep in mind that you are fighting for the greed! power! and
        jealousy! of your Church leaders! It is quite funny you keep reiterating
        peace and peace and peace mean while it is you all that are causing
        UNHAPPINESS AND SHAME to the genuine Apostolic and un corrupt Faith!

        And stop yapping about satanic ways...speak for yourself dear friend! read
        your email and see who is satanic...Have you no shame calling your church
        elders in fact any church elder satanic? Let me stop here for God only
        judges not I...forgive me if I was harsh or spoke out of anger...it was my
        mind...not my heart...for my heart weeps for foolish people like this
        "knight without a cause"

        -Samuel

      • Thomas V.M
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8, 2002
          Sir,
          Why this personal abuse?
          I remember the the Malyalam poetry---Athukondarisam
          theeranjeetta purayute chuttum mandinadannu''
          (since the anger continued he went around the house in
          circles)
          Shame
          Reagrds.

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/