Suturing!

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2002
      Dear Sir,

      This is not Polymics.
      We are suturing the wounds inflicted by Orthodox leadership.
      Our crying out with pain is to some polemics.
      HH Zakka Patriarch now clearly knows treacherous people.
      No one ever dream he can cheat HH

      No body even told( in any group) H.H cannot be trusted.
      It was his predecessor who trusted these people and in turn
      got cheated. Catholicos can be trusted or not
      he has proved already .(I remmber
      he gave a message ofpeaceandnext day appointed apriest to Manarcad church.
      Now he will start his 'Thandava"
      as he has become ''full MM"

      We need not call any one" Trustworthy or not trustworthy",
      they prove themselves.
      (We have heard the story of the blue fox who pretended
      to the king. On a moonlit day he will prove himself.)

      March 20th has made the divide complete.
      Regards
      vmt

      Subject: [SOCM-FORUM] Shed polemics and try to be more polite. - Dr. Babu
      Paul
      > "They say Patriarch cannot be trusted, we say
      > the Catholicose cannot be trusted, I know both
      > and I can boldly say that they are both men of
      > prayers and fasting and that both PERSONALLY want
      > reconciliation and peace. Let us all pray that
      > the church will prosper. Let us dedicate the
      > coming Lent for that. My advice to young friends
      > on both sides is to shed polemics and try to be
      > more polite even where we disagree.
      >
      > May God bless our church and all its members." - Dr. Daniel Babu Paul
    • Humble Servant of Christ
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2002
        I like to share some important info with geniune
        Jacobites and truthful, the real Syrians under see of
        Antioch.

        1) Dr. Babu Paul was saying other faction was saying
        Patriarch cannot be trusted , this no Jacobite should
        tolerate , let methrankashi blame our keralite bishops
        but not Patriarch.if any one can ever trust any priest in the
        whole world that is Patriarch the source of clean &
        legitimate chosen priesthood.

        2) There should not be any compromise in spiritual
        matters, remember Jesus cleansed the temple of
        jerusalem by whipping the fasle prophets and traders
        in temple, we should do every thing even through
        violence if necessary like Jesus whipped busineesmen
        to make churches a house of prayer and not den of
        robbers.Jacobites except few has lost respect
        for all methran kashi because of their trivial actions
        of prefunctionary customs and desire for wealth .These few
        has been working in high places, if u examine U
        can see corruption is highest in higher society, no
        wonder economically kerala collapsed.

        3) jacobites shouls form an international commitee and
        inform all apostolic churches to isolate the methran
        kashi and expose all their satanic acts shameful to
        christians.it can only be seen as a den of suspended
        bishops and false prophets who have failed to take
        controll of Syrian Orthodox church
        through an internal coup.Funded by businessmen and
        Parvenus.Any insult to
        patriarch and Holy throne of Antioch is insulting entire
        apostolic churches,this has to be officially informed to all
        apostolic churches immediately.

        4) satan is a fallen angel, methran kashi is fallen
        angles led by Satan in his efforts to conquer the most
        pure and ancient christian church to insult Jesus
        Christ.Patriarch should break silence and follow steps
        of Patriarch Peter-III
        in crushing the enemies of satan,fighting with satan
        is no sin.
        Bible says a student is never above his teacher,
        matthew 10;24,
        Ten commandments says honour your father and mother ,
        the false prophets who tries to take faithful through
        internal coup should be stopped at any cost, even at
        the point of death.Patriarch should excommunicate
        renegade bishops who changed loyalty.

        5) Jacobites should defend church at any cost like,
        they defended, disobeying royal proclamation of
        maharaja of Cochin to join Portuguese.Faith is above
        law should be our motto in courts fail to provide us
        justice. Who is Malimat to declare mathews II as Malankara
        Metran without votes of
        Jacobites.This is our final battle against our own
        brothers like angles and satan fought and Satan fell
        to earth who is with methran kashi.Always
        refer them as "methran kashi" and 'not catholicose
        faction', this word was coined by Manorama to to get
        more weightage because of inferiority.

        Beware of traitors, declare deepika or
        mathruboomi as jacobite friendly official
        newspar,impose church sanction against manorama,
        Aban,MRF etc

        8) Jacobites do not need to go to parumala anymore
        because the saint is not there , the saint Gregorios
        cannot live with satanic bishops, the reason for my
        saying is that it is only the curse of Praumala
        Thirumany which has destroyed that church,its
        renovation with chareles kori's architecture is
        hopeless and ugly.Architect Shilpi Babu with more than
        40 churches construction experience was initially
        assigned for job, but a person X from 'Muthoot family'
        was adament in bringing foreign architect , hence
        choria was bought and all together the false bishops
        and business men destroyed that church.Jacobites go to
        malakurish or pray themselves dont go to parumala,
        parumala Thirumeni resides in your very heart and will
        not be there in Parumala which is now den of robbers.

        Pray to God , Parumala Thirumeni is in your very heart
        , pray to God of Abraham Issac and Jacob the living
        and not dead, if Jesus is alive the nemesis will
        come,if God of Israel is our God he will defend us his
        own like he has always defended us.

        Cursed are the false prophets the catholicose mathews
        II, who has made our church a den of robbers.

        Cursed is Manorama, found by an honest man Varghese
        Mapilla, later led by
        Mamen Mappilai & his sons, through an internal coup.

        Cursed is Mathai Nooranal,the priest who is a shame to
        priest all over.

        Glory be to the God oF Israel
        Glory be to Jesus Christ.
        Clory be to the Holy spirit.

        -ELHGL

        =====
        A Humble Servant of Jesus Christ.Son of Jehova,God of Israel

        A knight of the Order of Jacob Baradeus for empowering Jacobites under Holy Throne of Antioch, my mission.
      • John Doe
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 1:06 PM
          How foolish is this man! You my dear brother in Christ need to calm down a
          little first. Keep in mind that you are fighting for the greed! power! and
          jealousy! of your Church leaders! It is quite funny you keep reiterating
          peace and peace and peace mean while it is you all that are causing
          UNHAPPINESS AND SHAME to the genuine Apostolic and un corrupt Faith!

          And stop yapping about satanic ways...speak for yourself dear friend! read
          your email and see who is satanic...Have you no shame calling your church
          elders in fact any church elder satanic? Let me stop here for God only
          judges not I...forgive me if I was harsh or spoke out of anger...it was my
          mind...not my heart...for my heart weeps for foolish people like this
          "knight without a cause"

          -Samuel

        • Thomas V.M
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8 1:36 AM
            Sir,
            Why this personal abuse?
            I remember the the Malyalam poetry---Athukondarisam
            theeranjeetta purayute chuttum mandinadannu''
            (since the anger continued he went around the house in
            circles)
            Shame
            Reagrds.

            http://taxes.yahoo.com/