Re: Pascha and institution of Holy Eucharist - question.

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 3364 , Mar 3, 2005
      All

      Sorry, the chart was totally dislocated. let me redo it

      13th of Nissan ( WEDNESDAY)
      ==============
      WED - Morning
      WED - Evening --> Saducee THURS-starts here which is 14th Nissan
      --according to St. John LORD ate on Wednesday evening
      -- it is possible St. John was following "official calendar"
      14 th Nissan (THURSDAY)
      =============
      THUR- Morning -- for Pharisees the day starts
      THUR- Evening
      -- according to St. Matthew LORD ate supper here.
      -- it is possible synoptic gospels followed "Pharisee" calendar.
      -- suducee Thursday ended and Friday started.

      15th Nissan (FRIDAY)
      ============
      FRIDAY -morning

      -Crucifixion
      FRIDAY - evening. --> Saducee FRIDAY ends.

      16th Nissan (SATURDAY)
      ======================
      SAT - Morning --> Phirisee Friday ends.

      One of our faith is LORD is sacrificed at the same time when
      Pesacha lambs were scarified.
      This means the Pesacha(Passover) for Jews was on Friday evening?
      Because lambs were slaughtered before Passover ( isn't it?)

      Those who know the times sequences, please clarify

      regards

      Paul Reji
      Member 901
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com