Happy Easter

  • V Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2002
      Blank
      Dear All,

      My family and self wish all the members a Happy Easter.

      Love
      vmt

    • Rev. Fr. Shibu George Pulayath
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 12 12:59 AM
        Dear all,

        Wish You And Your Family A Happy and Blessed Easter !
        WITH PRAYERS,
        Shibuachan Bangalore
        +919845027478
      • Rev. Fr. Shibu George Pulayath
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 10:00 PM
          Dear,

          Wish you a happy Easter

          Regards,
          Shibuachan
          Bangalore
          +919845027478
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3 7:22 PM
            Happy Easter from all at Theeram family.
            Moolelachen
            http://www.icsctheeram.org
          • Saju Thomas
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6 8:20 PM