Matrimonial Digest / 0046-05

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 3364 , Feb 7, 2005
      Matrimonial Digest / 0046-05

      Dear members

      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the particulars given by the advertiser. Concerned parties are encouraged to verify the particulars.

      As per the request of some advertisers we withheld the contact details and will forward any reply to the advertiser for further personal contact.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 021/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Looking for a good boy computer professional/engineer from a middle class family from kerala preferably cochin orthodox/jacobite aged over 28 for our second daughter aged 27 MCA slim good looking. interested persons may wish to contact at george_kunju@... giving the details with code # MP-021/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 020/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      JacobiteChristian parents settled in Canada invite proposals for their daughter, 27 years old, fair, slim 5;5''tall with very high moral value. she is working after finishing masters in chemical engineering. Proposals are invited from parents of well educated boys from any christian denomination in North America. Please e-mail thomekurian@... giving the details with code # MP-020/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 019/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from angamally diocese seeking alliance for their daughter 30 yrs, height 5.6''. postgraduate teacher in a public school near angamally. Born and brought up outside kerala. The proposals are invited from middle class families. The boy should be God fearing educated & employed.

      Please contact on mcsm53@... giving the details with code # MP-019/04.

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 017/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance is invited for a jacobite deacon,age 31, 5ft 5inch B.A.,B.Ed.,B.D., M.Th., at present doing research work in university of Toronto, canada)teaching in the seminary. family background: father, senior corepiscopa in the church.mother house wife. one elder sister, lecturer, got married and one younger brother advocate.

      for more information, mail to me kjpunnachalil@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-017/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 016/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite boy, B.E. (Electrical & Electronics), 26, presently employed in Bangalore as Electrical Engineer in a Consultancy firm. The boy hails from a well-known family at Kumarakom, Kottayam. His father is a retired KSEB Sub Engineer, mother is Govt. UP school headmistress and got one younger sister, who is married. The girl should be God fearing, caring, having good manners and preferably employed (In India or
      abroad). Interested parties may please contact the boy's uncle at monthiruvanchoor@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-016/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 015/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Suitable alliance invited from Jacobite parents for a Jacobite girl 23 years /157 cm, God-fearing (Education :M.Sc in Electronics).

      Please respond to pvvarughese@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-015/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 014/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Retired PWD Contractor's family (Jacobite, Middle Class, Ernakulam District)invites suitable proposal from middle class Jacobite parents of God fearing girls under 28, 5'1', 48 Kg, employed or qualified to be employed (prefer teachers or lecturers) in or around Ernakulam Dist. She has to look after home affairs as the brother and sister of the boy to be working overseas.

      Their son (32, 5'3" 55 Kg) is a Vet. surgeon in Kerala Government Service, posted within few kilometers from home, fair, clean habits, soft spoken, thin built and God fearing.

      His has an elder brother and younger sister, both married.

      Genuine enquiries may be posted to varkod@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-014/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 013/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to her daughter, who is presently working at Bangalore. Educated and employed Jacobite youths working at Bangalore are preferred. The proposals to be made from middle class family. The boy should be God fearing. The girl is 25 yrs of old, 5.3". She had Completed B.Sc.maths and have GNIIT, (3 yr computer diploma)course Certificate)
      Please respond to eldhoshimmy@...> or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-013/04

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; code # 012/04
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Proposals invited from parents of god fearing BSc nurses for a handsome Jacobite boy, hailing from Kolencherry, 29/168 Graduate, only son, working as Marketing Executive for a reputed Co. in Kuwait, active in church matters and having family visa status. He has two sisters and both of them are well settled. The girl will have good job prospects in Kuwait.

      Interested please respond to:yeljoseph@... or moderator_socm@... with code # MP-012/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 011/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Suitable alliance invited from Jacobite parents for a Jacobite girl (24 years/161 cm),fair,smart and God-fearing,B-tech with MBA,working in a leading firm in Techno-Park,Trivandrum.

      Please respond to thomasvt@... or moderator_socm@... with code #
      MP-011/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 009/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite Parents from Perumany, 7 km from Perumbavoor (Angamali Diocese)invites proposals for their son working in Dammam, Saudi Arabia as Project Co-ordinator. Proposals to be from Middle Class family. The girl should be God fearing and fair.

      Please respond to aliyasissac@... or moderator_socm@... with
      code # MP-009/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 006/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Jacobite Parents from Kottayam Diocese invites proposals for their second son
      PDC/30/168 working in MRF kottayam. Father doing business in Kottayam. Mother
      Gazzetted officer in govt.One elder brother married(Working) and younger sister
      studying.Graduates in any discipline or diploma holders in Nursing (GNM)prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-006/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 004/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Ernakulam Dt.invites proposals to their son. The boy is 30 yrs.old 5' 8". He is very handsome, brilliant(MA Rank Holder), God fearing Altar Boy), presently working with a leading news daily at Ernakulam Dt. Proposals to be from Middle Class family. The girl should be God fearing and
      fair. Nurses working abroad are prefered.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-004/04

      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      Matrimonial; Code # 003/04
      ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      Jacobite parents from Kottayam invite proposals for their daughter, divorcee with one girl child,)39 yrs.5'3", Home Science Graduate, mediumcomplexion, very Home loving and God fearing, from JACOBITE Widowers/ Divorcees of 40 to 45 age group, well settled in life in India or abroad, with clean habits, positive attitude towards life and home loving.

      Please respond to moderator_socm@... with code # MP-003/04
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3364 of 3364 , May 1 5:25 AM
        Dear honorable members