An American Rant - part 1

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2005
      This is not exactly our church issue. But quite relevant as a christian. I am not sure if i could present the ideas in an orderly fashion. But I will try. Here it goes.

      USA is considered a Christian nation. At lease some 30 years back this was based on Christain principles of honesty , simplicity, prayer, and not greedy.

      I am not sure when this ended. But one generation started. Let us call them "Baby boomers". And we saw a gradual decline of Christain principles. They started going less and less to church. Newer and newer "thologists" popped up justifying anything they do. How low they have gone? Some are greedy. ( most of them ), greed comes with dishonesty. Wealth comes at a cost. That is moving away from LORD and falling into sins. There is lot of people who are for abortion and free sex, homosexuality and so on ... At many think this is bad. But most majority of them are addictted to " drinks", " drugs " , "gambling", etc. No one considers gambling a sin. Every other guy i meet has a "tatoo". when Lord specificaly warnts it. No one removes the shoes in church , though Lord specificaly warns to Keep HIS PLACE holy ...

      now to the issues....

      Paul Reji
      ST. Ignatious SOC
      Dallas