St. John Chrysostom

  • Rev. Fr. Antonious Henein
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2005
      Dear beloved,

      Please let me share with you what I have read today.

      "If John [the Baptist], who was equal to or greater than all the world, considers himself as unworthy to minister to Christ, what shall we say who are full of ten thousands of sins?" --St. John Chrysostom

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Coptic Orthodox Church in Los Angeles - California
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA