A Puzzle : Can you find sixteen books of The Bible?

  • Rev. Fr. Sabu Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Can you find sixteen books of The Bible?

      I once made a remark about the hidden book of the Bible. It was a fluke. It kept people looking so hard for facts and others it was a revelation. Some were in jam, especially since they were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home numbers of readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes there will be some really easy one to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them and there will be lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now for there really are sixteen names of the books of the Bible in this story.

      One preacher found 15 in 20 minutes, but it took him one week to find the 16th one.

      Sabuachen

      Fr. Sabu Thomas
      St.Mary's J S O Church
      Los Angeles
      Member ID # 0938
      From the desk of the moderators

      Members can post their findings for next one week time. Next week we will
      publish the answers.