Re: Weaaring of Bindi (Pottu) by our girls and ladies.

  • Kuriakose George
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Dear All,

      Detailed information provided by Mr. Jose Kurian Puliyeril regarding wearing "Pottu" was very informative. However I would like to know the what are teaching on.

      - Girl who are participating on Indian classical dances like Bharatanatyam. Mohiniattam. ( most of these arts are being based on Hindu culture and mythology).

      Kuriakose George
      St. Mary�s JOC Marady
      St. JOC MV-III, New Delhi
      Member ID 0893