Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      "When you are in the temple, remember that you are in the living presence of the Lord God, that you stand before His face, before His eyes, in the living presence of the Mother of God, of the holy angels, and of the first-born of the Church -- that is, our forefathers, the prophets, apostles, hierarchs, martyrs, reverend fathers, the righteous, and all the saints. Always have the remembrance and consciousness of this when you are in the temple, and stand with devotion, taking part willingly and with all your heart in the Divine service."

      St. John of Kronstadt.
      "We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment. I will go into Your house with burnt offerings; I will pay You my vows, Which my lips have uttered." Psalms 66:12-14