Feast of Valiya Thirumeni

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      On 25th January the Church managing committee meeting will be held at Puthencruz Patriarchal center at 2. p.m.

      At 4. p.m. Catholicose Baselious Thomas I, will lay the foundation stone for the first church in the name of St.Athanasius (Alwaye Valiya Thirumeni) in Patriarchal center.

      At 5.30 p.m public reception to the �Theerthayatra� (pilgrimage ) at Alwaye, by the municipality.

      At 7.30.p.m Rassa (procession)

      On 26the H.B will lead the celebration of Holy Qurbono at Alwaye Church (chapel near Trikunnathu Seminary) and will be followed by remembrance meeting of St. Athanasious and the feast (�nercha sadhya� ) will be blessed by HB and will be served to the multitudes.

      Public Relation Department
      Jacobite Syrian Christian Church
      Puthencruz