Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2005
      "When God wished to extend hope to them, he led his prophet into a potter's workshop and showed him not a vessel of baked clay but one of muddy clay which has fallen from the potter's hands, saying: `If this potter took up the vessel which had fallen and brought it back into proportion again, will I not be all the more able to set you up aright again after you have fallen?' It is possible for God not only to correct us through the bath of regeneration, since we are clay, but also after we have received the working of the Spirit and then have slipped, He can lead us back through sincere repentance to our former state."

      St. John Chrysostom.
      "let the righteous be glad; Let them rejoice before God; Yes, let them rejoice exceedingly." Psalm 68:3