Spiritual Words

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      "Christ calls all to Himself, but not all respond to His voice. Whoever opens his heart to Him becomes His temple. The Lord comes to him and dwells in him. The heart then is filled with peace, and the soul with inexpressible blessedness and love; the will is strengthened in goodness, and the mouth glorified God in heaven."

      St. John Maximovich.

      "Bless the Lord, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty." Psalm 104:1