Re: A Belated Repentance

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      God's wrath is with IO Church. I did not say this. They themselves did.

      http://www.malankaradeepam.org/mdeepam/latest1/joseph.html in short this translation is

      "IO church is had all the trouble since 1989. That is when, IO church rebuilt the Church at parumala. It could be a very well because of God's wrath.

      A large majority of church leader and laymen also think that is the case.

      Parumala thirumeni was a great saint. The tradition of the orthodox church is seeking his intercession. We should have preserved all his relics including the church he handbuild , his Madbaha , his cloths etc etc. That destroying all this was a grave mistake... Please nearby look at the new building with pain .."

      Two things are commendable...

      " God's wrath is with us" :

      true. very true. What else can you expect when you persecute all the people of Syrian church, destroy its prayer places , churches.File 300 + cases. Insult its head of the church ( at the same time they pray for him daily ). and so on ... THESE are the reasons why God's wrath is on you !

      " We destroyed parumala thirumeni built church and build a huge furnace like building " :

      Yes , nothing of thirumeni remains there. He would be crying NOW for what you guys did to him. It is not enough to call him saint .. follow what he did. Dis-obeying EVERY THING he said, and seeking for his intercession do not match.

      eg: can you do everything LORD taught and still pray to LORD? " to my understanding LORD GOD will not anser such people " many will call me LORD LORD ...but ...."

      In case you do not know what Parumala thirumeni taught. It is not hard. It is simple, straight forward language.

      here is the link ( both English and Malayalam is avaialble )
      http://www.saintgregorios.org/PARUMALA/sth_sal.htm
      http://www.parumalathirumeni.com/
      http://sor.cua.edu/Personage/MGregoriusGChathuruthil/18761216shalmootho.html (English)

      Yes , your diagonizing is correct , GOD's wrath in IOC. But not correct reasoning. Destroying parumala thirumeni's hand made church was symbolical, that his teaching is also no more relevant.(destroying his teaching also ) ....

      regards
      Paul Reji
      ST. Ignatious SOC
      Dallas