Holy Week Postings

  • Forum Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2002
      Dear Members

      As we entered in to the Passion (Holy) Week, no posting other than spiritual once will be entertained in the forum. All postings related to other subjects will be approve and post after the Easter day only. Please find and spare some of your valuable time and scribble few sentences on Holy week related subjects.

      May the blessed Lord God guard your path and guide your way. May he hold you in the Hollow of His Hand, and carry you safely to you destination.

      Have a holy and productive Lent.

      From the Desk of Moderators