Apostles' Let

  • Daniel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2001
      Apostles' Lent

      As we are going through the Apostles' lent or the 13 day lent, we wish you all a happy Lent. The lent, as you are aware, ends on 29th June when we observe the memory of St. Peter and St. Paul.

      July 3rd is the memory of St. Thomas, the Apostle of India. Let their memory be blessed and their prayer be a strong fortress for us.

      Yahoo community of St. George Syrian Orthodx Church, Cheppaud