Shed polemics and try to be more polite. - Dr. Babu Paul

  • thomas_pa1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      "They say Patriarch cannot be trusted, we say
      the Catholicose cannot be trusted, I know both
      and I can boldly say that they are both men of
      prayers and fasting and that both PERSONALLY want
      reconciliation and peace. Let us all pray that
      the church will prosper. Let us dedicate the
      coming Lent for that. My advice to young friends
      on both sides is to shed polemics and try to be
      more polite even where we disagree.

      May God bless our church and all its members." - Dr. Daniel Babu Paul