20th March 2002

  • Forum Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2002

      20th March 2002

      Our creed is Nicea Creed

      We accept the 3 Universal Synods

      Apostle St. Thomas is our Evangelist and Guardian of our Nation

      We belongs to the Ancient Patriarchate Of Antioch & All The East

      Long lives the Patriarchate Of Antoich

      Long lives the Catholicate of Malankara

      (Which is under the Spiritual Authority of Patriarchate of Antoich and all the East)

      As long as the Tombs of Patriarch Mor Elias III, Mapriyano Mor Eldo and Mor Gregorious of Parumala are in Malankara we will not betrayed the Patriach Of Antoich and his relation with Malankara