All nations, tribes, languages, and people

  • thomas_pa1
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 19, 2002
      Apostle Paul:
      1 Corinthians 13:1
      If I speak in the tongues[ 13:1 Or languages] of men and of
      angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or
      a clanging cymbal.

      1 Corinthians 14:10
      Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world,
      yet none of them is without meaning.

      Romans 16:26
      but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings
      by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might
      believe and obey him.

      Synoptic Gospels:
      Matthew 12:21
      In his name the nations will put their hope."[Isaiah 42:1­4]

      Matthew 24:14
      And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world
      as a testimony to all nations, ...

      Mark 13:10
      And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.

      Luke 24:46-47
      He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer
      and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and
      forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations,
      beginning at Jerusalem.

      Revelation:
      Rev 10:11
      Then I was told, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations,
      languages and kings."

      Rev 14:6
      Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal
      gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth; to every nation,
      tribe, language and people.
      [New International Version]