Interpretation of the Holy Bible - St. Matthew : Chapter 5 - lesson 4

  • SOCM
    Message 1 of 3365 , Dec 2, 2004
      Interpretation of the Holy Bible - St. Matthew : Chapter 5 - lesson 4

      �Blessed are the mourners: for they shall be comforted�.
      Mourners are.
      1. not the one who mourns for material matters. But just like saint
      apostle says it is the one who had to mourn, for doing righteous acts.
      2. people who really repent about things they have done that prevents them
      from inheriting the kingdom of God. That is a genuine repentance about the
      sins one did.. (Luke 8:13, Psalm 51:3).
      3. One who shares with the misery of others and help to alleviate their
      misery. See our Lords model. (Mat 8:17). Apostle Paul exhorts to �Carry
      each other's burdens � (Gala 6:2).
      4. One who mourns for the sins of others. Like Moses (Exodus 32:32). Their
      reward is comfort from the One who is supreme comforter. Relief is
      happiness. The presence of God is eternal happiness.

      From the Desk of the Moderators

      This is based on the interpretation of Kaniyamparmabil achan. We withheld the
      name of the member who posts this message as per his request.
    • SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com
      Message 3365 of 3365 , Today at 5:47 AM
        Dear honorable members

        Greetings in HIS name