X'mas is coming

  • Saju C Varghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2004
      X'mas GREETINGS TO ALL,

      X'mas has been celebrated from November to January middle. This is the time of remembrence of our Lord Jesus Christ birth. Remembrence of Great Joy, Peace and Love.

      By the time all are very busy for x'mas preparation. Church choirs were preparing for carol singing. Some friends are thinking how to send a beautiful e-greetings card to their near and dear ones. Are you thinking how to learn X'mas music through on-line, etc. Here a chance for you.

      From the below link you can click for selected Xmas songs/ or any other songs with animation as per your choice and enjoy to sing along. For xmas e-greetings and other season greetings click the below links:
      http://www.btinternet.com/~edward.caution/index.html
      http://christmas-carols.net/

      I hope, you will enjoy it.
      This X'mas will bring you JOY, LOVE & PEACE.
      Have a great X'mas blessings to all.

      Saju C.Varghese
      St.Peter's Cathedral, New Delhi
      St.Thomas Church, N.Parur