This week's promise: God's blessings deserve our thanks

  • Thomas Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2004
      "Everything God has created is good . . We may receive it gladly, with thankful hearts. " 1 Timothy 4:4 NLT

      Last week was Thanksgiving in the United States, but our thanks to God should not be limited to one day a year and our thanks should not be limited only to God.

      A loving mate works hard all day at the office or at home. Do we bother to say thanks? Think about how often in a day someone does something for you, however small. How often do you say thanks? Now think about how often God helps you in a day. Think about how much God has given you. How often do you say thanks to him? Thanksgiving is a celebration of the giver and the gift. Celebrate often!

      God Bless us all
      Have a nice week

      In HIS Love
      Thomas Daniel(Reji)