CHRISTMAS SERVICE BOOK

  • Joykutty
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      CHRISTMAS SERVICE BOOK

      It is very happy to announce that our Christmas Service book which I have compiled is ready at Peedikayil Book House, Near Parumala Church, Parumala. You can reach them either phone at: 0479-2313471 (From US: 011-91-479-2313471) or e-mail: peed_BookHouse@...

      So far, for the Christmas service we use to done the service songs from Perunal Shishrushakramangal (Jananaperunal), Psalms (Masumoor) from Sleebha Namaskrakramangal and the H. Bible readings from the H. Bible. In this book every thing is arranged continuously together and all the masumoor portions English translations also added. So that, if an altar assistant who cannot read and write Malayalam can able to continue our service with this book. As well as those who are not able to read and write Malayalam can able to follow up and understand our Christmas service what is going on there.

      This store is going to publish all the prayer books that I have compiled (a total of thirteen). I have given them the permission to do.

      Even though you can able to get this book or any of my prayer book from the above store, I am not financially benefited. It is a missionary work that I am doing inside our Church. At Present in USA, many churches are going to use this book this year onwards. The co-operation with prayers from each and every one at all over the world are highly appreciated.

      May God Bless You,
      With Prayers and Love
      Joykutty, Detroit
      Member ID # 0928