Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      "Faith, the fear of God, and the observance of His commandments, bring us a reward in proportion to our purity. For as we are purified, so we rise from fearing God to loving Him. It is like making progress and passing out of fear into God's love. It is then that we hear: 'He who accepts My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me.' So then, let us redouble our efforts to prove our love by our works. For when we have done this, He Himself loves us just as He promised and His Father loves us in the same way, and the Holy Spirit, of course, comes before Him to prepare a dwelling place. So it is that by the indwelling unity of the hypostases, we become the home of the Father, the Son, and the Spirit."
      St. Simeon the New Theologian.
      "Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, When it is in the power of your hand to do so." Proverbs 3:27