Re: FILM - PASSION OF CHRIST AN INTERNATIONAL CONSPIRACY

  • Alex Jojo Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Respected Commander Aleyas,

      At the same time of accepting these arguments, shall I ask you..."Is it a little too late to protest?"

      We are always like this.What happened with 'Kadamattathu Kathanar' serial which is nothing but a mere mockery of history(not sure of the story as i havent even seen one episode). What did we do? Why our church leadership is the least bothered about it? If it was targetted against any other community,the story would have been definitely different.(..appo kaanamayirunnu kali..)What good did it do when we have so many advocates who could just obtain a stay order against the telecast..??? why they didnt even suggest?

      Even if what you have to say is vital,being too late generally dissolves the purpose.

      Regards
      Jojo
      Alex Jojo Joseph
      St.Mary's JSO Cathedral, Queen's Road, Bangalore
      St.George JSO Chapel, Kavumbhagom, Thiruvalla
      Member ID # 0910