Answer to the Puzzle - CJ Varughese

  • CJ Varughese
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Dear Moderators!

      Given below is my answer to the the Puzzle forwarded by Fr. Sabu Thomas. It is arranged in that order where it appears in the text:

      1. AMOS
      2. MARK
      3. LUKE
      4. JOHN
      5. JOEL
      6. JUDGES
      7. JOB
      8. HEBREWS
      9. ACTS
      10.JAMES
      11.RUTH
      12.ROMANS
      13.TITUS
      14.MATTHEW
      15.GENESIS
      16.LAMENTAIONS
      17.REVELATION
      18.TIMOTHY-I
      19.TIMOTHY-II
      20.SAMUEL-I
      21.SAMUEL-II
      22.NUMBERS
      23.MALACHI
      24.PETER
      25.KINGS

      Hope my solution to the puzzle is correct.

      To,
      Dear Rev.Fr. Sabu Thomas,

      The puzzle brought forward by you was really interesting. I enjoyed it very much. Since I haven't used any list of Bible books, hope my assumptions are correct. Look forward to have more and more interesting messages/articles from your side.

      With regards,
      CJ Varughese
      St. Mary'a Jacobite Syrian Church,
      Ahmedabad